Sunday, December 7, 2008

Coming Home For Christmas

Here Are Some Photos of Christmas in Our Cottage

I Love to Include These For the Kids
It Has Been A long Time Since
They Have Been Home For Christmas

Way Back When!
Christopher, Laura, Jennifer
(Approx 1984?)

The Tree

Creche From My Childhood

Mini Cake Stand and 40's Glittery Girl

Contents of the Mini Cake Stand~Tiny Ornaments
Plethora of Snowmen!

Snow Fam and Vintage Wire Tree


Shelves of the Beautiful Cabinet
Uncle Tom Gave Me One Christmas~
Tears of Joy and Surprise Were Shed!

The Kitchen


Preparing for a Christmas Luncheon

The Dining Room

Mantel With the Carollers Gramma Jo
Gave Me Year After Year~
Cherished Memories

Buffet With the Beautiful Roses from
Laura And Robert's Christmas Wedding
(No One Can Say We Did Not Get Our Money's Worth out of These!)

Spencer's Bear, Poley, Joins the Dinner Guests!

The Guest Room
Not a Creature Was Stirring Not Even A Lamb!
(Sorry Not A Mouse Fan!)

We Love Christmas Books
(Deanna Munoz~these glasses are for you!)

No Guests Overnight This Christmas!

Our Bedroom Dresser

Memories and Reflections


Our Room

The Office

Family Room

Bathroom Shelf Top

Grampa Ross' Childhood Sleigh Bells Among the Other Stuff.
The Bells are Nearly 100 Years Old!



Beloved Byers Carolers Up Close


Some Festive Ducks Aunt Beth
Gave Me Last Year in the Entry


That is it, sure wish you could stop by for awhile! I'd take a picture of the front porch but the gorgeous poinsettias I bought just two days ago are now all frozen, shriveled up and dying.

C'est La Vie~It Shall Be A Merry Christmas Even Without Them!

3 comments:

Laura said...

What a great way to send your Christmas card. This may be the future option!!! Love all that you can share this way. What a beautiful family you have!

Bonnie said...

Blogger Miss Jen said...

WOW! You have been a busy girl. It looks great, I really like all the pics of the house, it brings back so many memories. But ya know what??? I think I have more Christmas stuff that you! I swear it multiplied this year. Actually I just put out way more this year than I normally do...Anyway-the blog looks great. I really hate that pic of us at the baptism but...I suppose you will be leaving it up won't you?? Good luck with the launch!

Bonnie said...

I changed the baptism photo for you, Jen!