We had the most fantastic family reunion at Sundance, Utah in June this year. We rented a gigantic home with the luxury of so much space and privacy and beauty all around. That house was our destination and our mission...just quality time together having fun. I created a blog about the family reunion and all the things we did. You can find it here if you are interested or planning one of your own. There are lots of fun ideas for all ages. One of the posts that I particularly like is this one. It has a lot of fun pictures and a fun idea about the importance of families.
When the notion of a Family Reunion was conceived the only stipulation I had was that we must have a family picture taken. It had been since 2003 and our family picture hanging on the wall in our bedroom was way outdated.
When the notion of a Family Reunion was conceived the only stipulation I had was that we must have a family picture taken. It had been since 2003 and our family picture hanging on the wall in our bedroom was way outdated.
The photo shoot was such a fun and good experience. All the kids were patient with the promise of hot tub time and treats afterward, if all went well. (We are not above bribing when necessary!) They were little rock stars and we are very happy with the results of everyone's concerted efforts to give Gramma and Grampa the best anniversary gifts ever~family pictures. We took the photos right next door and across the street from the big house. It was very convenient. I know some of you have seen these photos before but just in case you didn't, here they are.





No comments:
Post a Comment